Tasks of the Finance Working Group:The Finance Team is responsible for all tasks related to banking, fees, sponsoring and financial matters. This includes the following tasks:
Managing the Finances of the SCC: Keeping an overview of SCC’s finances and ensuring long-term financial sustainability
- Bookkeeping and overseeing the SCC bank account
- Collection of membership fees (in-and outside of the SEPA-area)
Applying for Sponsorship:Applying for sponsorships to increase SCC’s financial budgets in cooperation with the ER Team.
Financial Consultation of Projects: Consulting and advising SCC-Projects by documenting expenditures and creating financial plans
- Supportin financial and sponsoring issues
- Cooperation with IstKon finance heads (management of IstKon money)
- Interest in Learning More about Banking and Accounting: Supporting the Chief Financial Officer with financial tasks.
- Interest in Increasing SCC’s Networks and Funding: reaching out to potential sponsors, applying for sponsoring, etc.
- Interpersonal Skills: Empathy and emotional intelligence, intercultural sensitivity, inclusive and open personality, team-player, etc.