Tasks of the PM Working Group:The PM team is responsible for the communication and collaboration between SCC and IstKon as well as connecting SCC members. This includes the following tasks:
- Dialogue: Enhancing dialogue between SCC and IstKon members.
- Consulting: Supporting the IstKon Core Team in the planning process of IstKon.
- Organizing Local Events: Communication with members at the local level to initiate local events for SCC members and IstKon-Alumni (workshops, discussions, seminars, social events etc.)
- Inclusion of Members: Building structures to get input from our members.
- Location: Ideally you are either in Konstanz or Istanbul, or other locations that are fit for SCC events.
- Motivation: Organising events for SCC members to discuss topics, to enjoy time together, and to connect to old friends from IstKon.
- Creativity: Having new ideas about how to realize virtual and local exchanges between SCC members.
- Interpersonal Skills: Empathy and emotional intelligence, intercultural sensitivity, inclusive and open personality, team-player, etc.