Tasks of the PR Working Group:The PR team is responsible for the development and implementation of a PR strategy. The tasks include:
- Definition of SCC communication strategy: e.g. creation of a newsletter.
- Managing Online Appearance: Inform the audience of the SCC about its goals, accomplishments, events, and other activities.
- Managing the SCC Website: Updating important information and publishing content, introducing a feedback option for members, publishing instructions about how to organize a local event (with PM group), etc.
- Managing Social Media: Creating content with creative ideas to involve members in posts and stories, developing a corporate design and templates, inform people inside and outside of the SCC about what’s going on, enhancing SCC’s vision through social media, etc.
- Creation of Promotion Material:Videos etc.
- Creativity and Innovation:Bringing in new ideas about social media posts and the general online appearance of the SCC.
- Social Media Skills:Knowledge and experience about social media postings on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Writing Skills:Interested in writing blogs, posts, etc.
- Photography/Video:Experience in taking photos or making videos for PR matters.
- Interpersonal Skills: Empathy and emotional intelligence, intercultural sensitivity, inclusive and open personality, team-player, etc.